He-Man and the Power Sword - Finished!



I am proud to present the completed painting "He-Man and the Power Sword" - my hommage to Alfredo Alcala's Artwork on the very first He-Man minicomic cover (have a look at it right here: www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/01_full.jpg)! This is my conversation into a huge classic oil painting on canvas at a mighty 100 x 120 cm size (about 39,5 x 47,3 inches). Thanks to all supporters, and very


special thanx to the forum members of planeteternia.de and to my friends Björn Korthof and the members of Grayskull Con Germany!



He-man and the Power Sword - after Alfredo Alcala by SiMo Sol
He-Man and the Power Sword - by SiMo Sol


He-Man And The Power Sword - MOTU Artwork by SiMo Sol



He-man and the Power Sword - Art after Alfredo Alcala by SiMo Sol
He-Man and the Power Sword - by SiMo Sol



Join me on simosolsatelier.facebook.com

I made a video, too, that shows up the entire painting process. Enjoy!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guarding The Safety Of Eternia - The He-Man Cardback Motive

Oil Painting: "Guarding the Safety of Eternia" - The Classic He-Man Figure Packaging Cardback Graphic