WIP: He-Man And The Power Sword Painting - Major Change

Major Change in Man-At-Arms' pose:
On the original artwork he is hit by an energy ray – standing around totally unconcerned.
 I love Alcalas art, but this doesn't work too well. I decided to give Man-At-Arms any reaction to the threatening blast. My friend Björn "DJForce" said, a weapons master wouldn't let anybody shoot him down that easily. What should I say, the DJ was right. On my painting Duncan will protect himself with an energy shield - in my opinion an adequate reaction of our "Heroic Master of Weapons".

And here is the newest picture of the painting -   character sketches are included and give a glimpse of their size in the artwork.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guarding The Safety Of Eternia - The He-Man Cardback Motive

Oil Painting: "Guarding the Safety of Eternia" - The Classic He-Man Figure Packaging Cardback Graphic